Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gubby is 3!

Asher has finally reached what he feels is "big boy" status. It seems like he has been waiting a long time to finally be three, and I can't believe it's already here. I have definitely been trying to get all the hugs I can this week. He is probably tired of all my groping, but I am trying to burn the feeling of his little arms around me into my brain forever. So, Happy Birthday to my precious big boy ninja turtle who tells me I am his beautiful princess every morning. He assures me he will fight all the bad guys that are out to get me and I believe him!

3 comments:

Murillo Family said...

Happy Birthday Asher! We love and miss you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

Jenny said...

It is so hard to believe he is 3 already. I wish I was there to give him a big hug and squeeze. Zoe says "he looks so much like his big brother Holden now." Happy Birthday big boy!