Wednesday, July 2, 2008

can't wait to get back

Finally getting settled in the house. Starting to paint, look at some furniture, change all the gold light fixtures etc. The kids are great. They love the neighborhood, and all the extra room to play. We decided to go wireless and ordered a laptop(it won't be here for a couple more weeks) and being computer less is driving me crazy. The worst part is I haven't been able to check any one's blog-bummer. I'll be back to blogging soon, don't forget about me!

4 comments:

Murillo Family said...

Yippee! I've been checking to see when you'd be back!!! Hope your move is almost over (though, is it really ever over?). Can't wait to see pic of the house and the family.

Satunas4 said...

Glad to hear that you got moved. I'll be glad when you are back to blogging. I just love to read your blog. Tell the kiddos hello from me and I'll be a waiting new blogs. Enjoy your new home!! :)

Unknown said...

Who could forget you!?!
Get some rest in between all that work.

Jenny said...

So glad you are ok and in your new home. What an exciting time for you all. Can't wait to see some house pics.