Monday, February 15, 2010

WHY. A Series: I don't have to buy jeans for the next ten years

My sister Kit is the queen of handing down and luckily she is the queen of shopping too. I am the lucky recipient of a lot of her outcasts and I couldn't be more thankful. This year she gave me nine pairs of jeans. That's more than I have owned combined in over a decade people. And lucky for me these aren't just ordinary jeans, these are brands I only read about when they are plastered on the buns of Jessica Simpson and I don't know-other trendy celebs. Hooray for me and my pocket book! A big THANK YOU to Kit. We haven't lived in the same house for 23 years and it's still like I'm raiding your closet :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And hey--I benefitted from this too! LOVE the joe's you sent me!!! :)