Thursday, February 23, 2012

when all else fails...post a recipe

I have major bloggers block.  I keep thinking of things I want to post, come over to the computer and just stare off into space.  In an attempt to fee myself from my mental laziness and get the ball rolling again, I decided an easy post will do. 

I make lots of banana bread.  According to my sister my mom used to do that too when we were growing up{I was too busy being the baby to notice anything}.  The inability to gage the weekly banana consumption must be hereditary then, because I always have brown nanas on the counter.  I pretty much think plain old banana bread is just about  prefect, but once in a while I like to change it up.  

  recipe here{note: I use two eggs instead of egg substitute and I use sour cream instead of yogurt}


  Come on spring{maybe warmth can break this girl's block}!

No comments: