Monday, February 6, 2012

sneak peaks

We are crossing projects off our list and it's getting exciting!  Here are a few peaks at what I{and Todd} were up to last week.  There were paintbrushes and paint guns getting used and abused.  Nothing is totally done yet, but you can start to see what it's all going to look like.


 After the purchase of a very handy{so my husband tells me} paint sprayer the laundry room projects are in place.

Painting a return is the worst paint project I've ever done.  Some things need to be hung and then our entry way may actually be inviting.


Vanity, mirror and shelves have been painted.  On a search for something to hang on the walls in the master bath 

Todd and I are just about feeling like this with our house projects-HAPPY they are done.  I don't think our celebration will including hitting each other with sticks like these two.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

There are some of my favorite boys! I missed them. What cuties. I can't wait to see the finished products, please no more teasing.