1. Asher's little voice. He is talking up a storm and stringing more sentences together . His favorite subject today- "My Daddy not at workin, My Daddy in Texthassss." It's kinda wet when he is talking.
2. A project! I always feel better when I am creating, organizing or re-arranging something. My favorite scrapbooker Ali Edwards (http://aliedwards.typepad.com/) is a wonderful artist and just all around positive person. She had a great project idea on her blog that I could not resist totally copying. If you didn't know this about me already-I LOVE PAPER. I haven't made a single scrapbook, but you wouldn't know it from the amount of paper and supplies I have. Anyways, I'll show you the finished product tomorrow!
3. Holden learning to swim. He has a lesson twice a week and is making great progress. Before Christmas he was jumping in and swimming(with a floaty belt)to his teacher. We took a long break over the holidays and he seems to have lost a little confidence, but I am just so happy that he is having fun and loving the water.
4. Chipolte is opening in West Des Moines! My taste buds are dancing at the thought...bliss
5. Chick flicks and magazines. If your husband is gone a lot, you might as well totally enjoy yourself-right? Todd won't like this...but after he heads off the airport and my life flashes before my eyes, I take a few deep breathes and settle in quite nicely to 7pm bedtime for the boys and a whole evening of Sarah time-ahhhh