Friday, December 5, 2008

GIVING THANKS-family

Erin and Jane


Nancy, Olivia and Holden getting ready to chow down!


We spent Thanksgiving in Kansas City(love that city) with Todd's Dad and stepmother Jody, along with her kids and their families. Bruce and Jody are awesome. I think I've blogged before about how I love to visit their house because they take such good care of us. It is one place I can actually relax and the kids have enough to entertain them that they don't cause problems. Not everyone is pictured, but Jody has four kids, plus grandkids-it is a big group. Being the youngest of a family with much older sisters, I always wanted that feeling of lots of people around at holidays, the way it looked at other houses and it never happened. I think that is why I love to visit their house especially at Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for having such a nice family to be a part of.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! Where are you???