Wednesday, July 29, 2009

a hometown visit

Kit and Bob came this past weekend for a visit. We had a fabulous time and the kids were absolutely spoiled by them. I can already hear them next summer-When are Aunt Jen , Aunt Kit and the cousins coming? Aunt Kit and the neighborhood gang out for some fun on Saturday night
My sister is one of the most generous people I know. Not only were the kids spoiled with fun toys and lots of love and attention, she always bring gifts for the tired neglected mom :) My favorites are the hand me downs from her closet. I can't wait to inherit the shirt she has on :) She always makes me feel special, and she always asks me how I am feeling which I appreciate because well...I sometimes feel a little forgotten in my household.

We had some trouble getting Uncle Bob off the motorcycle! I'm pretty sure he is shopping for one back home as I type.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you know I need a softail now, thanks to brother Todd. I love my little nephews. They are cool as can be. I love Des Moines, too...

Jenny said...

You look fantastic, not at all tired!

Good luck to Holden on that first day, and you too. I cried like a crazy woman when Zoe left. She loved it so much I couldn't be sad.