Friday, November 19, 2010

Just a Few of My Favorite Things...

Over at 320 Sycamore she is hosting a favorite things party and I love a good get together!   Here are a few of my favorites, at least for today.

Well worn tennies that all three boys have tottled around in.


 Cheap fun

 Iowa barns.  A little piece of home that I especially cherish on those homesick days

 Something that will stay organized(because it's out of some body's reach)

 Everything in this magazine is just my style

Swirly overgrown baby hair. 


Go ahead, join in the fun! Link up here


5 comments:

The Starr Family said...

Your list is just so dear! I love it... especially those sneakers. Doesn't it break your heart to think of big sneakers?

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

What a sweet list. I love the sneakers photo. Better Homes and Gardens magazine is one of my favorites too. What a beautiful Iowa barn collection! :)

Melissa said...

We have some shoes just like that! I love BHG too...and swirls in little boys hair :)

B. said...

So very sweet!

Jenny said...

Love these all Sarah. I tried to think of some of my favorites but I couldn't narrow them down, I am such a sap! I am all for cheap fun too. Oh, that baby hair, I want to nuzzle him so much.