Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sneek Peek: the boy's room

There has been lots of hard work going on in this household.  Can you believe it's almost February!? I'm personally relieved to be done with dreaded(birthday month)January, but that means my mental deadline for rooms to be done is that much closer.  This past week I painted three rooms(my excuse for very little blogging)! The wainscoting has been installed(by our trusty handyman Pat), and it's waiting for a fresh coat of white paint. 

I am in love! It's ok, I know I'm a dork.  I have just always wanted wainscoting in my house. This is a dream come true :)
{during}

{before-ish}

I really wish I had a before pic with the wallpaper still on, it would make the during picture that much sweeter.  

I'm off to paint something else on my list. 

2 comments:

Becca said...

Looking good...can't wait to see it in all it's finished glory!

Jenny said...

I love it! Wainsoting is my favorite. I want some too! Send Pat my way, will ya? Love the blue paint. Keep those photos comin'