Thursday, January 27, 2011

Favorite Things{a series}: the birthday edition

I may not love my birthday in the month of January, but I quickly get over it when the birthday loot starts showing up.  I love gift cards(well, gift cards from my favorite stores), I love Becca because she asks for a gift list, and I love my sisters because they never remember to mail my gift on time, so I end up celebrating for two weeks instead of one day.




I've been stalking sunburst mirrors for almost 6months.  This one is on it's way to my house as I type!  Thank you Kit!


 Thank you Becca for my new favorite cookbook.  When I grow up I want to be The Pioneer Woman.  I'll be channeling my inner cowgirl this weekend in the kitchen.  If you love PW you will adore this book.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Extended birthdays are the best, if you have to have them at all. Love that mirror, it will look great.