Friday, May 13, 2011

Week in review

It's been a strange week.  One that started out all sorts of busy with field trips and field days, luncheons and end of the year gatherings, but has ended quietly with Holden home with Strep Throat. The boys have less than two weeks of school left and I feel like I'm in a little bit of a holding pattern until then. 

I'm happy to be looking forward to summer break, as last year  we were moving and I was exhausted and sad.  Things are better now, and for that I am thankful.

So here's what went on this week.... 


 This precious guy went to his Kindergarten screening.  He insisted on wearing his Rocky Hill shirt and earned his first smiley face for counting to 100.  
 

Holden had his end of the year picnic.  I'm glad Strep Throat waited to hit after such a fun day.

I practiced making paper flowers-can you tell two days stuck at home with a sick kid drove me crazy.  I'm hoping to some how incorporate them into the wrapping of teacher gifts



And the little guy who used to do a lot of this,

 but now does things like this,


had a great week. Doesn't seem possible his 2nd birthday is just days away.

I hope to be back next week with posts about paint colors.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh I needed that. All those smiling faces of you and your boys, just make me feel better. Sloan cannot be 2 already!? **sniff** He is a doll, if I can call him that. THanks for checking up on me, very much appreciated.