Monday, May 2, 2011

project revisited

A while ago, actually February 2008(can that be right?), I made a little butterfly art inspired by one of my favorite scrapbookers Ali Edwards.   Becca made a version for her niece last year and it inspired me to try again for a baby shower I was headed to.  It is a precious little project, especially for a little girl. 


You need a double matted frame, the butterfly punch from Martha Stewart's scrapbook collection(found at Michael's), little foam mounting squares,  and lots of pretty paper.


It's not easy to find a double matted white frame.  This one had silver on the inside mount so I just covered it up with strips of paper. 


Sweet and simple right? All that pink is divine! 

3 comments:

Becca said...

so, so cute! love it. eden will take one please :)

Lisa Van Ahn said...

You are brilliant and inspiring!

Alison said...

Cally and I love her bunny frame! The butterfly is equally as cute!