Wednesday, September 19, 2012

pinterest in action

This is a post about scarves.  That's it.  I'm not bringing back "what I wore Wednesday"{I promise} because my clothes are a wreck and my bedroom mirror is always dusty{seriously, that's dust-not poor photo quality-I have since taken care of it!}.  I am however, trying to actually do something with all the Pinterest "pins" I have collected.
 
 
I love scarves, and I bet you do too.  Definitely the best accessory around- cheap, cozy and colorful.



 {source}
 
I spied this idea off of a pin that Tisha marked on Pinterest. Friends who love to organize, it's important to have several of those in your life!
 
 I had all the makings{well, not quite, but close}. It's not as pretty, but it's in my closet doing it's job. 

I may have to start another hanger as this one looks like it's hanging a little low-huh?  Well, you get the idea.  My scarves aren't taking up precious drawer space, nor are they on the closet floor{their home previous to this}.   Pinterest in action-now on to the 100 recipes I have tagged...

2 comments:

Tisha said...

I think I need to go back through my pins:-) This is a good idea. Must do this week. I even have some old shower hooks from our move.

Becca said...

Looking good! I'm proud of you! Actually using an idea found on Pinterest! I am proud to say that I've been using a lot of mine lately too!

Pinterest...it's a wonderful thing!