Monday, August 23, 2010

A Before and After

I seriously can't believe that I have lived with this light fixture nearly 90 days.  In most circumstances this fixture would have had me itchin' in 90 hours, but I am clearly overwhelmed with my life, and for that matter other ugliness(scroll down just a little more and you'll see what I'm talking about).

Words cannot describe what is going on in here...

Ahhh, I feel much better. This fixture is from Lowe's outside lighting department.  I think it looks very Martha myself.

I am leaving you with a super cutie pic of soapy little Sloan.  I hope his cuteness helps erase the image of my kitchen from your mind.

1 comment:

Becca said...

OMG I am laughing my ass off! That is the identical, horribly ugly light fixture that is in my parent's kitchen! Love the new light. Miss you...