Friday, September 16, 2011

Food Friday

Wow, the pressure is on when you outline the plans for your blog! I will say, making this post is getting this blog to work for me.  I can almost certainly guarantee if I wasn't supposed to be posting my menu plan for next week, I would not have my grocery list done, I would be floundering at the grocery{have I mentioned I hate the grocery}tomorrow morning and I would be really cranky by Tuesday because I'd be wondering what the heck I was going to find in the fridge to eat.  So, here is what's for dinner...

Sunday- italian chicken soup{pioneer woman} + crusty bread + salad

Monday- grilled steak + baked potato + roasted veggies

Tuesday- english muffin pizza + spinach salad{our best bites minus the chicken}

Wednesday- chicken fajitas{best bites} + rice + beans

Thursday- monte cristo(martha everyday food} + fruit salad

Friday- spaghetti and turkey meatballs{martha stewart everyday food}

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: