Thursday, January 24, 2008

Question...How do you know if your an organizational junkie? If a bright blue plastic HotWheels over the door pocket organizing thingy gives you more joy that it was ever designed to. I think I have a problem! My project for this week was to bring some sort of order to the play room, while secretly throwing out all the stupid toys that drive my crazy. Those things are usually the ridiculous kids meal toys, or the strings, stickers and paper scraps Holden just can't part with. I thought Holden going to preschool was going to be a fabulous time for me to collect my head and regain my sanity . Instead it has seriously made my house a cluttery pile of half done color sheets and glitter glue ornaments. His preschool teachers need to go green! Better get going. Holden just woke up with a temp of 101-uggg . I can't stand winter, for more reasons than just all these yucky illnesses, but I'll gave to discuss that later.(excuse my sourness, my birthday is only 36 hours away. And if you know me , you know I can't get over it)

Joy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah - Hope Holden is feeling better today! .....so you can get back to your "sorting and shouting"! I am always amazed at your energy.

Anonymous said...

Somehow my comment at 8:18 a.m. didn't show my name. (I am trying again, let's see if my name shows up this time.) Jody

Jenny said...

Oooh, I likey the car holder! I am agreeing that preschool teachers should go green, what can one possibly do with 25 color sheets and construction paper crafts every week??? I hope Holden feels better and to you lovely lady, Happy Birthday! Enjoy, make Todd take you to dinner!

Anonymous said...

What is this????????

Anonymous said...

I realize what it was!