Saturday, January 19, 2008

Todd was in Texas all last week, needless to say the boys and I missed him like crazy. When he emailed this photo Holden and Asher were kissing and hugging the monitor screen. Asher went nuts for the trucks and talked about them endlessly.

My word for this year is peace. Mainly because I am always in need of some, and also because it is what I pray the world finds. I have placed this word all over the house as a reminder to stop and breathe and most importantly take a moment to thank God for all that He has done in my life to give me peace. This little tag also makes me smile because the bird makes me think of my mom. And she is always one of my nicest thoughts. So peace be with all of you today and everyday after
Holden was the photographer on this shot-future paparazzi?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The site look great and so do you guys!
The girls and I miss you all so much...