Tuesday, November 22, 2011

if the moss fits

Working on a few odds and ends this week.  Gearing up for my Christmas decorating.  Are you one of those people who can start crafty Christmas projects in July?  I can't start until after Thanksgiving and craft right up to Christmas. Better under pressure I guess, something I really wished I had mastered{or for that matter realized about myself}in high school. 

I have yet to be super inspired by anything I've seen, clearly I am not spending enough time on Pinterest.  Last year I did a wire hanger wreath{among other things}, two years after they were popular. I'll probably be covering things in coffee filters because it was so last year.  I am from Iowa, being two years behind trends is nothing new to me ;)  Hope you're having a good day. I'll be back next week.  Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Um...my inner Heddy is super excited about this!

Becca said...

P.S. I think these would make great teacher gifts!